2017 Athletics Reflection

2017 Athletics Reflection

What am I most proud of and why? I am most proud of the sprints because I made it into the finals but I came last.
What did I do well and how do I know? I did well in high jump because I made it over 80cm but failed on the 1m high.
Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why? I managed to achieve my athletics goals because when thing got hard I never gave up.
What was challenging and how do I know? Something that was challenging was shotput because the ball was heavy and it was hard to lift.
In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition? I Represented my house well when the house relays were on because I was cheering for miro.

How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough? I used a growth mindset when I was doing the finals for 50m sprints I didn’t get angry when I came last.

No comments:

Post a Comment